Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black And White Polka Dotted Dog Bed Which Halloween Costume Do You Like Best?

Which Halloween costume do you like best? - black and white polka dotted dog bed

I so choose! Help!

What:

1) Pirate: Pirate traditional.

2) 50 Girl's Rock Polka Dot white / black t-shirt and glasses cat

3) 80 is a girl of 80 works of pants with heels Hoochie caliper. Something.

4): Paris Hilton to jail orange overalls in pink and frills, with my little dog in a purse, heels and a poster on the back and said, "That's hot." (My personal favorite. My mother and I thought about it.)

6 comments:

  1. Deffinetly Paris Hilton! Lol this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In any case, 4! You'll laugh and sweet! 2 for 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the number 4 hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. or Paris Hilton or the pirates

    ReplyDelete
  5. the number four sounds good to me sounds very funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. PARIS FOR YOU !!!!! ABSOLTULETY hilarious!

    ReplyDelete