Monday, January 18, 2010

Osteoporosis Prevention Program For The Prevention Of Osteoporosis?

For the prevention of osteoporosis? - osteoporosis prevention program

My gynecologist prescribed me) with HRT (tibolone, without my consent. He told me he gave me tablets with vitamin D and calcium. My question is, is it really necessary to take HRT if they have symptoms of menopause, and when I'm not in a position to tell me if the scan next time I see him? Presented on a blood test that I did not take HRT? Thank you for everything anser.

2 comments:

  1. To take the decision about HRT account, you should be able to discuss their options with their gynecologist. If you can not, you should be able to find a doctor to treat patients as responsible partners in their health systems.

    It is not necessary to take HRT if they decide is necessary. There are other treatments for osteoporosis are available, such as Fosamax, for osteoporosis, etc. All treatments have side effects that is acceptable to you, it's your decision.
    If it pleases you to be in a blood test if your hormone levels tested. If you do not talk to your GYN, perhaps with the nurse. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUN seek a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete