Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ppt - Poster Template How To Convert A Power Point Poster To Pdf Format?

How to convert a power point poster to pdf format? - ppt - poster template

I have tried saving ppt poster in PDF format, but if I program in pdf format, which will not show the entire spectrum, showing only a portion of the advertiser. I tried not to install Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, but I am in the law of the United States is now the computer I use does not reward enough memory for this program. What can I do the poster for Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Http: / / try www.primopdf.com/ download PrimoPDF
    Create PDF files by printing to be easily installed into a virtual application on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you arrive in PrimoPDF said the first speaker to go Print Setup and change the print size.

    Select Print and then select Primo PDF as a printer, click Properties, then Advanced in the list of options for paper size, select PostScript Custom size and enter the dimensions of the poster. Then click OK again when it is printed.

    I have the PDF files are printed in sizes up to browse 44 "by 68" to a color plotter. It was not you save the file to PDF, but can create a PDF file to print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Nitro PDF Software.

    ReplyDelete