Friday, January 8, 2010

Whelping Supplies Whelping Supplies List For My Yorkie?

Whelping supplies list for my Yorkie? - whelping supplies

Cubs Hello, my little Prissy runs on 25 January and I am a farmer first (you need some, is where the right) to begin doing lots of research and talked to my vet and breeder of the race before I was surprisingly full bred AKC registration, a Yorkie Male Yorkie AKC Registerd race track and we decided that it might be high safely.So 28 days now, and I began to also deliver their work and get all j 'had on his chest. I provide a list of things I get supplies, and labor, and I wonder if I left over something that does not

Here is the list.
1.Newspapers (and not so shreeded)
2.Trash can
Towels 3.paper
Table 4.Incubator
5.Sharp safety scissors (to cut the umbilical cord)
6.Betadine (for cleaning the umbilical cord after cutting)
7.dental dental floss (for tying the umbilical cord after cutting)
8.plastic gloves (to help mom)
9.digital thermometer (for the temporary seizure of the mother.)
Syringe 10.bulb (for cleaning the mouth and nose puppies)
(11.flashlight in case of power failureNight)
12.clock (to keep with what the puppies are born and how long have you been a mother during childbirth) was
13.paper and pencil (Note the time the weight of pups)
Polish 14.nail (for the identification of pups)
15.food Scale (for weighing PUP)
16.heating Pads
17.fan (if heated mother during childbirth)




How can you of something that I think you missed please say so!

4 comments:

  1. pretty good so far. but make sure that an emergency vet phone for emergencies. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a large, well-wach Yorkie get together in and chew it and everything that my puppy wakes me up to 2 hours to play with me is 5 months and eat your fingers my hair, anything that can get their hands on him! !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit! It is encouraging to see that finally someone is really ready! Remember that the phone is charged and Vet's mobile phone. Good luck for the delivery. That's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥Pretty♥ ♥Kitty♥January 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    You need your phone is fully charged and handy with the number of veterinary speed dial.

    ReplyDelete