Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Green Egg Table Designs How Much Will I Lose Doing This For 5 Days???

How much will I lose doing this for 5 days??? - big green egg table designs

I'm 5'5 and 150 pounds. I eat more every day I think ... Tons and tons of carbohydrates.
Example: I had yesterday: bagel with cream cheese ... Fiber One yogart w ... Crackers cheese sandwich with cheese ... Lean Cuisine (paste) ... No butter, bread ... 2 bowls of cereal with shrimp fried rice ... ... French fries ... and n is a piece of toast with butter

SO ... when I do this for 5 days I will begin to lose weight?

Every morning for 30 minutes on Eliptical ... and 6 floors 3-4 times during the afternoon

Breakfast options:
1) 2 slices whole wheat bread w / tbsp butter 2 tablespoons peanut oil
2) 2 boiled eggs and fruit


Lunch options;
1) tuna, raw vegetables and whole grain crackers some
2) Lean Cuisine Meals
3) Salad with raw vegetables and grilled chicken ... Balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner Options
1) soup, dumplings, eggs, steamed, and a place of China
2) burgers, soy chicken "... potatoes ... green beans
3) Egg Beaters and 2 slices whole wheat bread

30 min in another

1 comment:

  1. KP [hotgurlkim727@yahoo.com]February 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM

    which is a very good food! Remember to include them, chickens and turkeys in your diet! many proteins. and give you more opportunities, because it is difficult to enforce.

    be sure to eat smaller portions, and snacks 5.7 meals per day. that keeps your metabolism will help you shed pounds. Never Til You're eating filled. Trust me, you will be hungry again in 2-3 hours. Increasing your metabolism more, rather than returning to hunger, while working to lose weight.

    a handful of proteins could serve as a starter or a meal replacement shake the production of proteins.

    Also do not take it yourself of things you want, because if they eat ... and then you eat more than ifThey eat only a small part, if you want.

    1-3 pounds per week is good, if diet and lose weight the healthy way. Books, but not important. When you practice, the greater the risk to throw, customs, sound and see the weight loss after ... You will feel a difference in your clothes before you see the results on the scale, so do not stess about it.

    That's all I could think of, even if you ask me, but if I to help more, my e-mail: hotgurlkim727@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete