Monday, February 8, 2010

Thanks Hockey Coach Letter Should I Do Cross Country Or Field Hockey To Train For Lacrosse?

Should i do Cross Country or Field Hockey to train for Lacrosse? - thanks hockey coach letter

My plan is during the spring season of my first few years hold, but I must, whether in my XC hockey season wonder. Who keeps me more fit + fun? I know the hockey coach, who is also my coach, lacrosse, I would like to take this opportunity to prove myself to her, or go skiing? All opinions will help! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. You should come to hockey, because it will allow their skills to the buttstock. Also be combined with skiing, because there you can play for your team in the school, a lot of walking! Cross-country is run and not help your lacrosse skills. Go with hockey.

    ReplyDelete