Saturday, February 20, 2010

Causes Of Burning Mouse DREAM About Someone LIGHTING ME ON FIRE?

DREAM about someone LIGHTING ME ON FIRE? - causes of burning mouse

I have a dream that I met someone and was very nice and let it cool down and then began to crawl, because I see a fire in the mouse, burn, and later in the night, lit it, and nothing gave me the fuel to fire and burned me when all I could hear was him laughing, while I do not remember what happened next. Then I had a dream that I woke up and told people to dream, though hmm then I had a dream that he was harassed by a series kille rand I was home alone and I were scared as hell and then I realized I kill them if they had been submitted. through, and what was presented to them about 10 minutes and shot in kneeecaps and liketight they fought and called the police

In any case, what the hell that mean ?????

1 comment:

  1. Generally, dreaming of what is now in your life. You dream dump information from your brain.
    So my question, which may not respond to your question is this ... How many video games to play, that this kind of violence or horror movies you like to participate with such violence crooked?
    If the answer is no, then perhaps the life of a conflict with someone and care about him and his dream that lasted only a bizarre twist that is dreams.
    If your answer is "Yes" to the display and reproduction of this violence, then shot sceans you may want to dismiss, a little.

    ReplyDelete