Monday, February 22, 2010

Park Advance Box For Yamaha Outboard Yamaha Rhino VS. Yamaha Grizzly?

Yamaha Rhino VS. Yamaha Grizzly? - park advance box for yamaha outboard

I copied this from a forum in which I save time so that everything may not be appropriate here.I I know commented on this before, but this is the last. I wonder what it would be better for me (as between the EPS Grizzly 700 FI and Rhino 700 FI am) What is the terrain and steep hills to climb? which is less tippy. (Think aldready know the answer to a rthis), it would run better for a lot of work and a good stretch. (Rhino is broad, but all the roads that are usually, it is not exhaustive excpet one place, but there are some places where they and the Grizz are high because the trees have fallen so much. My Honda with the tops Rub the bars, and two and GrizzRhino are higher. This is not a problem, but you can customize one shares Rhino and loaded a stock of Big Bear (my friends) in a 6x12 trailer with an optional side?
A question Rhino some of them: If I is the rhino to be something that I have to check before you get into a lot (eg, lubrication weapons). If I get a performance CDI box and a few other mods, I can up to 50 during the break it? How much does a clutch kit will cost and how difficult it is to share and make it more difficult to change the Rhino? Do not let the brakes are good and fast disc brakes? Parking brake is applied, the brakes on four wheels? It also works when the brake pedal does not? For 08 or foot brake and parking brake hydrallic mechanical hydrallic or manually? Is it difficult to mount a winch?
I think desert viper camokodiac450 and answered already had most of my questions about Grizzly.
Sorry for the long message, but you can find on the Yamaha website, and I would not start and thread.
Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment